During lockdown, we have taken the opportunity to undertake complete refurbishment of our gym and equipment. Our main gym and newly created 'top gyms' have also undergone refurbishment and we know you'll love the new look and feel of Two Riversmeet.
Safety First - Changes Implemented to keep COVID Secure
To keep you safe, amongst other measures, we have also implemented the following in our training zones:
- All of our equipment has been set up to encourage and allow for social distancing.
- A strict and clear 'one way' system will be in force to ensure that customers have minimal contact with others.
- We ask that all gym users arrive 'gym ready' as changing rooms will not be available unless specifically requested in advance due to disability or access needs. Toilets will be available but you will have to abide by the one way system to use these facilities.
- You will not be allowed to enter the gym until your session has commenced and we have set up a socially distanced waiting area in case you arrive early.
- To help you use the new equipment safely, we have set up a YouTube playlist to allow you to find instructional videos on how to use the numbered stations.
- We have increased the number of hand sanitising stations
- We have implemented booking slots for use of our training zones allowing the number of people with whom you will come into contact with to be minimised.
- Scheduled hourly gym closures to allow for cleaning of all equipment, bin emptying and refresh of our sanitisation stations and spray bottles.
- Implemented clear signage to encourage good hygiene throughout your visit.
- Water bottles must be brought to the centre as water fountains will only be dispensing to bottles. The attachments for direct drinking have been removed. Bottles will be available to buy from reception in case you forget to bring your drink.
Our Fitness Team
We have a dedicated fitness team who are here to help motivate and guide you to reach your fitness goals. With many years of experience, we are here to help you every step of the way. Email 2RMFitness@bcpcouncil.gov.uk if you would like some assistance. We'll be glad to help.
We would encourage new members and gym users to get to know the gym and all of the equipment before they start to exercise. We are happy to offer small group gym inductions for new members but they are no longer compulsory. If you would like an induction, please speak to our Customer Services Team. Our dedicated Youtube Playlist will guide you around our gym and show you how to safely set up and use the equipment. You can watch the videos here:
We have a great team of Personal Trainers available at the centre. All of which have an impressive variety of knowledge and skills available to ensure even the most challenging goals can be achieved. To find out more about our specific trainers and discuss availability, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal training costs
||£26 per session
||£105 for 5 sessions
||£32 per session
||£124 for 5 sessions