2RM Car Park Permits
You can now buy a permit to park in the Two Riversmeet Car park for less than 60p per week! Members are being offered these permits at only £30 per annum. However, non members are also welcome to buy this permit at £60 per annum (still a fantastic rate!)
The conditions of use for the season ticket are as below:
1. The season ticket must be clearly displayed on the windscreen of the vehicle for the concession to apply. Any Penalty Charge Notices issued for failing to display the season ticket will not be waived.
2. The permit is tenable at the Leisure Centre car park ONLY.
3. The permit is for use on the specified vehicle(s) only.
4. Permits can be shared between two specified vehicles but cannot be used at the same time.
5. In the event of a change of vehicle, please email email@example.com, there will be a £10 administration cost.
6. Vehicles are admitted and left at the owner's risk. The Council will not be liable for any loss or damage to the vehicle or its contents unless caused by the negligence of the Council.
7. The purchase of a permit does not guarantee that a space will be available.
8. Please note that there are height restriction barriers in this car park - 1.95m in Leisure Centre (East) and a 2.0m in Leisure Centre (West).
9. If the season ticket has been altered or tampered with, then a Penalty Charge Notice will be issued to the vehicle displaying the season ticket.
10. Photocopying a season ticket is deemed as misuse and will result in your season ticket being revoked.
PLEASE KINDLY NOTE THAT YOUR PERMIT WILL NOT BE IMMEDIATELY ACTIVE AFTER PURCHASE! IF BUYING ONLINE, PLEASE CONTACT 2RMENQUIRIES@BCPCOUNCIL.GOV.UK TO ADVISE THEM OF YOUR PURCHASE. WE WILL THEN WORK WITH YOU TO GET YOUR PERMIT ACTIVATED ASAP!
Ready to Buy Your 2RM Car Park Permit?
Purchase is quick and easy.