3G and playing pitches at Two Riversmeet Leisure Complex
Book football and cricket playing pitches at Two Riversmeet Leisure Complex in Christchurch, including 2 state of the art third generation flood lit football pitches.
We offer 12 month or season long contracts. This will guarantee your adult or junior team a permanent long term booking.
For those who would like to play on a less regular basis we are able to offer casual bookings. Contact us to find out the availability. Bookings can be made up to 7 days in advance for members, or 3 days in advance for non-members.
Changing facilities are available in the centre for those that book our pitches.
off Peak: £36
Monday to Thursday - 5.30pm to 10.30pm
Friday - 5.30pm to 9.30pm
Saturday & Sunday - 9am to 9.30pm (off Peak)
Make a booking
Contact us to make a booking:
Other playing pitches in Christchurch
The following pitches are available:
- Wingfields Recreation Ground - three junior pitches (5 v 5, 7 v 7 and 9 v 9)
- Highcliffe Recreation Ground - one full-size pitch
- Barrack Road Recreation Ground - two full-size pitches
- Watermans Park - one full-size pitch
- Mudeford Wood - one junior pitch (9 v 9)
- River Way Recreation Ground - two mini pitches
Please see the 2017-2018 football pitch charges.
Grass and artificial cricket pitches are available in Christchurch:
- Barrack Road Recreation Ground - an artificial wicket
- Wingfields Recreation Ground - a grass wicket and an artificial wicket
- Mudeford Recreation Ground - a grass wicket and an artificial wicket
Please see the 2018 cricket pitch charges.
Make a booking
To book a football or cricket pitch please contact: