Welcome to all of our Active Teens (11-15 years) . We have a special membership at a great rate just for you!
|Active Teen (12 months min) DD
|Active Teen Membership (Rolling) DD
This fantastic membership offers a chance to take advantage of more than just our Teenfit sessions. The membership includes:
- Teenfit / Teen Gym Sessions (see below for further information)
- Table Tennis (from 17th May 2021)
- Swimming (during public swim times from 12th April 2021)
- Passport for Youth (currently unavailable but we hope to resume soon)
Weekday Teenfit Sessions
Due to current restrictions, until and including16th May 2021 we are able to offer a 'Teen Gym' alternative to our usual 'Teen Fit' Sessions.
Teens are able come and enjoy supervised use of the gym equipment available on our gallery area. The sessions will not be in a class format until 17th May 2021 in accordance with governement guidelines.
Numbers have temporarily been reduced to 10 per session to allow for maximum social distancing and we have shortened the session slightly to 45 minutes as this we feel is the appropriate time for the teens to enjoy the session.
After 17th May, the sessions will return to the class format, numbers will be increased again and we will increase the session time again to one hour.
- Teenfit is run every weekday from 4:15-5:15pm. From 12/4/21 - 16/5/21, sessions will run from 4.15pm to 5pm and will run as 'Teen Gym'.
- Sessions are for 11-15 year olds and costs £3.80 per session
- Teenfit includes a range of activities including Teen Indoor Cycling and training in the main gym rig area under supervision of our gym team. From 12/4/21 - 16/5/21, sessions will only take place in our gallery gym and will be supervised gym sessions rather than the class structure.
- It is strongly recommended to book your teen onto the session as they get extremely busy and have a max capacity of 14 per session. From 12/4/21 - 16/5/21, the max capacity will be 10 teens per session.