Skip to content

We use cookies to make the site simpler. Find out more about cookies

Close alert
Services in Christchurch

Planning appeals

If your planning application is undetermined, refused or conditions are set that you disagree with, you have the right to appeal the decision of the local council to the Planning Inspectorate.

Details can be obtained from the  Planning Inspectorate.

Neither the Planning Inspectorate or the local planning authority will charge you to lodge an appeal.

Start now

Your feedback

This form is for reporting incorrect website content, technical issues, or general website feedback.

Contact us if you want to get in touch about a council service instead.

All fields are required.

Leave your email address so that we can provide a response.

This helps us direct your feedback to the appropriate council.