East Dorset Bowls Club Permit terms and conditions
Terms and conditions of use
Permits are issued subject to the current Borough of Christchurch Off Street Parking Places Consolidation Order and to the following general terms and conditions:
- the permit is tenable at the Leisure Centre car park ONLY, allowing parking once a day. Up to 4 hours parking on weekdays and up to 5 hours parking at weekends
- the permit is for use on the specified vehicle(s) only (ie motor car, 3 wheeler or motor cycle combination)
- permits can be shared between two specified vehicles but cannot be used at the same time. The virtual permit system can register when the permit is being used fraudulently. If this is found to be the case, the permit will be cancelled and no refund issued
- in the event of a change of vehicle, please update the online system with the new registration number, make and colour on the date of change
- vehicles are admitted and left at the owner's risk. The area formerly known as Christchurch Borough Council will not be liable for any loss or damage to the vehicle or its contents unless caused by the negligence of the Council
- the purchase of a permit does not guarantee that a space will be available
- please note that there are height restriction barriers in this car park - 1.95m in Leisure Centre (East) and 2m in Leisure Centre (West)
- for any further information about permits, please contact christchurchparking@BCPCouncil.gov.uk
Vehicle excise licence and certificate of insurance
Parking permit holders are reminded that it is a condition of the current Borough of Christchurch Off Street Parking Places Consolidation Order that the specified vehicle must be properly and currently taxed and insured when located in any of the council car parks specified in the Order.
Road Traffic Act 1991 - offences
Permit holders are advised that it is an offence to ignore direction signs and arrows and speed restrictions in off street car parks. Prosecutions can be brought by the Police under above Act.
A refund in respect of any unexpired period will be made on request. This will be calculated at 70% of the value outstanding for the remaining full calendar months.
At certain times of the year the council reserves the right to grant free parking. No refund of the permit fee will be made in respect of such periods.
Right to Cancel
Full details can be found in the Christchurch Parking cancellation terms and conditions and the Christchurch Model Cancellation Form.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018
BCP Council will use any data provided within this application for the issuing of parking permits and the detection of outstanding enforcement notices. It may also be disclosed to other departments within the council or external parties for related purposes or as required by law. All processing of this data will be in accordance with GDPR 2018.
Personal and sensitive personal information can include, for example, your name, address, email address, registration number and any physical health information provided at the time of application.
National Fraud Initiative (NFI) Statement
This authority is required by law to protect the public funds it administers. It may share information provided to it with other bodies responsible for auditing or administering public funds, in order to prevent and detect fraud.