Residents Parking ePermit
Coronavirus (COVID-19): change to service
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19) we have made changes to parking restrictions in Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole.
All current valid permits and season tickets will be extended by one month. We will review this after three weeks.
See further information about changes to services
Residents parking ePermit
We operate resident parking schemes within Christchurch. There are currently schemes in Avon Buildings, Beaconsfield Rd, Fairfield, Grange Rd, Millhams St/Ducking Stool Lane, Princess Ave, Purewell, Quay Rd, Riverlea Rd, Station Rd/Twynham Ave.
Unfortunately the new scheme in Stourbank Road has been delayed. The estimated date for completion of the scheme is now 16 March 2020
- Sign plates show the hours of operation of each scheme/zone.
Residents parking permit costs
Proof of residency and vehicle ownership must be supplied with the application.
- £70 for a 12 month resident permit
- £40 for a 6 month resident permit
Make an application for an on-street, resident's parking ePermit
Terms and Conditions for the residents parking ePermit
- The e-permit is only valid in the permit area zone where you reside - this is shown on the signs accompanying the bays
- Enter your details carefully. Make sure you enter the correct registration number. Mistakes may result in the issue of Penalty Charge Notice.
- The e-permit cannot be used for parking on double yellow lines, single yellow lines, limited waiting areas, loading bays, in pay and display car parks, private roads, bus stops, zig-zag lines, taxi/doctors/police/disabled bays.
- If the e-permit holder ceases to reside at the issued address, please contact us to cancel the permit immediately. No refund will be issued.
- The e-permit does not guarantee the availability of a parking space.
- We reserve the right to withdraw any permit found to have been fraudulently applied for or misused. No refund will be issued.