Residents Parking ePermit
Coronavirus (COVID-19): change to service
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19) we have made changes to parking restrictions in Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole. Most public car parks are now open.
Valid permits and season tickets were extended for April, but you should now renew them if you need to.
See further information about changes to services.
Residents parking ePermit
We operate resident parking schemes within Christchurch. There are currently schemes in:
- Avon Buildings
- Beaconsfield Road
- Grange Road
- Millhams Street / Ducking Stool Lane
- Princess Avenue
- Quay Road
- Riverlea Road
- Station Road / Twynham Avenue
- Stourbank Road
Sign plates show the hours of operation of each scheme/zone.
Residents parking permit costs
Proof of residency and vehicle ownership must be supplied with the application.
- £70 for a 12 month resident permit
- £40 for a 6 month resident permit
Make an application for an on-street, resident's parking ePermit
Terms and Conditions for the residents parking ePermit
- The e-permit is only valid in the permit area zone where you reside - this is shown on the signs accompanying the bays
- Enter your details carefully. Make sure you enter the correct registration number. Take care when entering 0 (zero) and O (the letter). Mistakes may result in the issue of a Penalty Charge Notice
- If you have a permanent change of vehicle, please upload the V5 document for the new vehicle. The vehicle must be registered to the same address as the permit. This will be reviewed by the parking services team
- If you have a temporary vehicle, like a courtesy car or a hire car, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the registration number, make and colour of the car. You need to tell us how long you will have the temporary car for. If you need a permit for more than a week, you need to give us evidence such as the hire agreement
- The e-permit cannot be used for parking on double yellow lines, single yellow lines, limited waiting areas, loading bays, in pay and display car parks, private roads, bus stops, zig-zag lines, taxi/doctors/police/disabled bays
- If the e-permit holder ceases to reside at the issued address, please contact us to cancel the permit immediately. No refund will be issued
- The e-permit does not guarantee the availability of a parking space
- We reserve the right to withdraw any permit found to have been fraudulently applied for or misused. No refund will be issued