Residents Parking ePermit
Residents parking ePermit
We operate resident parking schemes within Christchurch. There are currently schemes in Avon Buildings, Beaconsfield Rd, Fairfield, Grange Rd, Millhams St/Ducking Stool Lane, Princess Ave, Purewell, Quay Rd, Riverlea Rd, Station Rd/Twynham Ave.
- Sign plates show the hours of operation of each scheme/zone.
Residents parking permit costs
Proof of residency and vehicle ownership must be supplied with the application.
- £70 for a 12 month resident permit
- £40 for a 6 month resident permit
Make an application for an on-street, resident's parking ePermit
Terms and Conditions for the residents parking ePermit
- The e-permit is only valid in the permit area zone where you reside - this is shown on the signs accompanying the bays
- Enter your details carefully. Make sure you enter the correct registration number. Mistakes may result in the issue of Penalty Charge Notice.
- The e-permit cannot be used for parking on double yellow lines, single yellow lines, limited waiting areas, loading bays, in pay and display car parks, private roads, bus stops, zig-zag lines, taxi/doctors/police/disabled bays.
- If the e-permit holder ceases to reside at the issued address, please contact us to cancel the permit immediately. No refund will be issued.
- The e-permit does not guarantee the availability of a parking space.
- We reserve the right to withdraw any permit found to have been fraudulently applied for or misused. No refund will be issued.