Daily visitor vouchers and short-term visitor permits
Daily visitor eVouchers and short-term visitor ePermits
All permits are now virtual, this means you do not need to display a paper permit. Proof of residency is required.
- £16 for 20 eVouchers - a 50% discount applies for residents over the age of 60, proof of age required.
- Will be valid for a 12 month period from the date of purchase
Short-term Visitor Permits
Must be used from the day of purchase and are available for the following durations
- £5.60 for 7 days,
- £11.20 for 14 days,
- £16.80 for 21 days
- £22.40 for 28 days
Apply for visitor eVouchers and short-term visitor ePermits
Terms and Conditions for Visitor eVouchers and short-term visitor ePermits
- Single use only as required
- only valid in the permit area zone specified on the permit - this is shown on the signs accompanying the bays
- are only valid for the specified number of hours shown on the voucher
- cannot be used for parking on double yellow lines, single yellow lines, other limited wait areas, in pay and display car parks, private roads, zig-zag lines, taxi/doctors/police/disabled bays or bus stops.
- do not guarantee the availability of a parking place
- We reserve the right to withdraw any permit found to have been fraudulently applied for or misused and no refund will be issued