Skip to content

We use cookies to make the site simpler. Find out more about cookies

Close alert
Services in Christchurch

Problems with your Blue Badge

Lost or stolen badges

Lost or stolen badges should be reported to the police as we need a crime reference number to order a new badge.

You can do this by:

To request a replacement for your lost/stolen badge please call us.

There is a fee of £10 to pay before we can send you a new badge.

Parking tickets

If you have received a Penalty Charge Notice and wish to appeal against the ticket you'll need to contact the issuing authority.

The contact details will be printed on the Penalty Charge Notice.

Your feedback

This form is for reporting incorrect website content, technical issues, or general website feedback.

Contact us if you want to get in touch about a council service instead.

All fields are required.

Leave your email address so that we can provide a response.

This helps us direct your feedback to the appropriate council.