View regular children's activities and adult's activities at Christchurch and Highcliffe libraries.
Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole Libraries events in January and February
BCP Book Mastermind
Are you aged between 9 and 11? Do you love reading and quizzes?
Apply to take part
Take part in our first ever BCP Book Mastermind. Answer questions about your favourite book and some general knowledge too!
The heats will be taking place on Saturday, 25 January 2020 from 2.30pm at Broadstone Library, Boscombe Library and Christchurch Library.
The grand final will be at Broadstone Library on Saturday, 29 February 2020.
To find out more and apply, please fill out an application form by 30 December 2019.
Please return your application along with the photo permission form to either Christchurch Library, Broadstone Library or Boscombe Library.
100 Novels that Shaped the World
Monthly Twitter chat #BCPBookChat
Monday 6 January 1pm to 2pm. Monthly Theme: Identity
- Crafts: drop in every Monday 10am -12pm
- Colouring and puzzles for adults every Wednesday 10.30am -12pm
- Board games: drop in every Friday 2.30pm – 4pm
- Chess: drop in every Tuesday afternoon 2pm -4pm
- Ask about Shared Reading sessions on Friday mornings
Ask us about our regular reading and writing groups, which take place on various days and times.
Ask us about various independent classes at the library including:
- art classes
- Italian classes
- Spanish classes
Session includes discussion about a variety of subjects, listen to and discuss a short reading extracted from a book, some sessions may include singing.
- Refreshments provided.
- Last Tuesday of each month.
- 10.30am -11.30am 01202 485938
Walking for Health (Adults) Weekly
Walking for Health is an easy walking group around local area:
- Monday 10 - 12pm
- meet at library and return for refreshments
- no need to book
Highcliffe Hike (Children/Families)
- Monday 3pm - 5pm
- after school stories and activities for ages up to 8 years
Digital Champion (Adults)
- Tuesday 10am - 1pm
- book via library for individual help with digital devices
Knit and Natter (Adults)
- Tuesday 2pm - 4pm
- enjoy a hot drink and knit or crochet
- no need to book
- Friday 11am -11.30am
- songs, stories, rhymes and crafts for children under 5 with their parents/carers