Skip to content

We use cookies to make the site simpler. Find out more about cookies

Close alert
Services in Christchurch

Park homes

Park home sites are licensed by local authorities to ensure certain standards are achieved.

They offer affordable, accessible accommodation, usually for older residents who prefer a tenure that offers some form of stability and 'ownership'.

All residential park home sites need planning permission. In addition to planning permission, a site licence is required which sets out the standards for site layout, access, services and safety requirements. The website can provide you with more information.

Local authorities enforce these site licence conditions (see below) which the site owner has to comply with. If you are concerned whether your site complies with these conditions contact your local council.

Certain sites may be exempt from these requirements if they are infrequently used or controlled by an exempted organisation such as the Caravan Club.

Your feedback

This form is for reporting incorrect website content, technical issues, or general website feedback.

Contact us if you want to get in touch about a council service instead.

All fields are required.

Leave your email address so that we can provide a response.

This helps us direct your feedback to the appropriate council.