Skip to content

We use cookies to make the site simpler. Find out more about cookies

Close alert
Services in Christchurch

Park homes in Christchurch

Licencing fees

Licencing fees for park homes in Christchurch and East Dorset.
Mobile Home site licencesFees
New park home licence (per licence)

(Sites of 30 units or less) £324

Additional units, £40 per multiple of 30 units

Annual licence fee (per site)

(Sites of 30 units or less) £148

Additional units, £40 per multiple of 30 units

Transfer of a licence £29
Amendments to site licence conditions £164
Deposit of site rules (per set of rules)


Mobile home sites

Sites are licensed by the council under the Caravan Sites and Control of Development Act 1960.The site licence relates to the following areas:

  • density and spacing of park homes
  • road, gateways, paths and hard standings
  • fire safety and fire fighting equipment
  • storage of LPG cylinders
  • electrical installation
  • water, drainage and waste disposal
  • car parking and site notices

Any site with communal facilities such as laundry, toilet blocks, function rooms or where units are rented out, the site owner shall carry out and make available the latest version of the fire risk assessment required under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 for inspection by residents and when demanded, a copy of the risk assessment shall be made available to Dorset Fire and Rescue.

Sites are regularly inspected by the council but we are happy to investigate enquiries by residents about their park and discuss the issues with the site owners.

Site rules

Please note that we do not have any enforcement powers to object to site rules and you should seek legal advice if you disagree with rules in place for your site.

You can get advice on site rules from the Park Home Advice Line on 0207 383 9800 run by the Leasehold Advisory Service.

Below are the site rules that have been deposited with Christchurch.

Disclaimer regarding mobile homes site rules

All site rules received by the council are required to be published under Regulation 16 of the Mobile Homes (Site Rules) (England) Regulations 2014. The site rules published on this page, as required by the above regulation, are an exact copy as received. The council accepts no responsibility for any errors or omissions regarding the site rules.

In addition the local authority;

1) does not endorse or approve these site rules and

2) is not responsible for their content or enforcement

Further information on the changes introduced by the MHA 2013 can be obtained on the website.

The government has also extended the role of the Leaseholder Advisory Service (LEASE) so that park home residents can contact them for help and advice. You may find this particularly helpful for matters where the local authority does not have a role such as site rules, pitch fees or the selling/gifting of park homes.

Christchurch sites

Beaulieu Gardens

Beaulieu Avenue
BH23 2FG
Tel: 01202 483597
Beaulieu Gardens Site Rules  Beaulieu Gardens Conditions

Fillybrook Farm

Matchams Lane
BH23 6AW
Tel: 01202 925695
(No park rules submitted)  Fillybrook Farm Conditions

Forest Valley Court

Matchams Lane
BH23 6AW
Tel: 01553 766227
(No park rules submitted)  Forest Valley Court Conditions


Lyndhurst Road
BH23 4SE
Tel: 01753 840925
Gracelands Site Rules  Gracelands Conditions


Croft Road
BH23 3QH
Tel: 01977 620382
Greenacres Site Rules  Greenacres Conditions

Hoburne Park

Hoburne Farm
Hoburne lane
Highcliffe Christchurch
BH23 4HU
Tel: 0844 288 1920
Hoburne Park Site Rules  Hoburne Park Conditions

Meadowside Park

Burley Road
Tel: BH23 7AL
Meadowside Site Rules  Meadowside Conditions

New Forest Glades

Matchams Lane
BH23 6AW
Tel: 01202 088036
(No park rules submitted)  New Forest Glades Conditions

New Forest Glen

Matchams Lane
BH23 6AW
Tel: 01202 088036
(No park rules submitted)  New Forest Glen Conditions

Twin Oak Park

Burley Road
BH23 7AN
Tel: 01258 858728
Twin Oak Park Site Rules  Twin Oak Park Conditions

Your feedback

This form is for reporting incorrect website content, technical issues, or general website feedback.

Contact us if you want to get in touch about a council service instead.

All fields are required.

Leave your email address so that we can provide a response.

This helps us direct your feedback to the appropriate council.