Skip to content

We use cookies to make the site simpler. Find out more about cookies

Close alert
Services in Christchurch

Housing swap

If you live in a home provided by a social landlord and are looking for a new home then this might be for you.

Home swapper

HomeSwapper is a national scheme for social tenants who live in rented property who want a house swap, flat swap or to exchange their council house. This is also called mutual exchange. If you live in a council house or housing association property and want to swap you can find out more information by speaking to your Housing Advice Services or  find out more about swapping your home.

Exchange Locata

Exchange Locata is a direct, online social housing exchange service for tenants and landlords.  For information on how to undertake a mutual exchange please go to Exchange Locata.

Contact us

Your feedback

This form is for reporting incorrect website content, technical issues, or general website feedback.

Contact us if you want to get in touch about a council service instead.

All fields are required.

Leave your email address so that we can provide a response.

This helps us direct your feedback to the appropriate council.