Skip to content

We use cookies to make the site simpler. Find out more about cookies

Close alert
Services in Christchurch

Council Tax - Change in Circumstances

Change of address

Tell us about a change of address.

All other changes in circumstance

Tell us about a change to your circumstances. For example a change that may affect your council tax discount, disregards or exemption.

Christchurch residents

Tell us about a change in your circumstances that may affect your Council Tax. You will need your Council Tax reference number.

Your feedback

This form is for reporting incorrect website content, technical issues, or general website feedback.

Contact us if you want to get in touch about a council service instead.

All fields are required.

Leave your email address so that we can provide a response.

This helps us direct your feedback to the appropriate council.