Skip to content

We use cookies to make the site simpler. Find out more about cookies

Close alert
Services in Christchurch

Substance misuse

There are services and support groups locally to help people with drug and alcohol issues.

See our Family Information Directory to find out about services for people with drug and alcohol issues.

You can also find support through CAMHS.

Your feedback

This form is for reporting incorrect website content, technical issues, or general website feedback.

Contact us if you want to get in touch about a council service instead.

All fields are required.

Leave your email address so that we can provide a response.

This helps us direct your feedback to the appropriate council.