Skip to content

We use cookies to make the site simpler. Find out more about cookies

Close alert
Services in Christchurch

Get help for your family

How can I find help myself?

Our Family Information Service can help you with online information such as:

  • finding childcare
  • information about childcare funding
  • finding activities, clubs, events and self-help groups on our Family Information Directory
  • applying for free school meals
  • information about help and support you can get as parents and families of children and young people with SEND on our Local Offer
  • advice on where to find help if you're concerned about your child's behaviour or progress

Find support on our Local Offer

Information, advice and services to support parents and families of children and young people with SEND.


Your feedback

This form is for reporting incorrect website content, technical issues, or general website feedback.

Contact us if you want to get in touch about a council service instead.

All fields are required.

Leave your email address so that we can provide a response.

This helps us direct your feedback to the appropriate council.