Skip to content

We use cookies to make the site simpler. Find out more about cookies

Close alert
Services in Christchurch

Complain about a childcare setting

If you are unhappy with your childcare, discuss your concerns with the person in charge of the setting. The provider should have a complaints policy. If you are unable to resolve the issue or if you think Ofsted should be aware, you can complain to Ofsted.

Find out more about Ofsted's role in regulating childcare or call Ofsted.     

Complaints about fees or funding

If your complaint relates to fees, speak to your provider.  

If you're unhappy with how the setting has issued early education for 2 year olds or 15 or 30 hours childcare for 3 or 4 year olds, contact the Bournemouth Childrens Information Service team or Poole Family Information Service.

Your feedback

This form is for reporting incorrect website content, technical issues, or general website feedback.

Contact us if you want to get in touch about a council service instead.

All fields are required.

Leave your email address so that we can provide a response.

This helps us direct your feedback to the appropriate council.