Skip to content

We use cookies to make the site simpler. Find out more about cookies

Close alert
Services in Christchurch

Child protection and how to report a concern

If you're concerned that a child or young person is at immediate risk of significant harm, and you believe it requires urgent action, call the Police on 999.

If you are worried, contact us.

BCP MASH (Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub)

Tel: 01202 735046
Full details for BCP MASH (Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub)

If you are concerned about the wellbeing of a child, you need to speak to someone about it.

If you are a member of the public, our MASH team will ask you for any details you may have about the child or young person and the concerns you have about them. All information you give us will help us to make further enquiries. You will also be asked for your name and contact details so that we may contact you again if necessary. Your personal information will be treated as confidential.

If you are a professional with information or concerns about a child or young person, you should consult any relevant inter-agency child protection procedures about how to make a referral and then inform us.

If you are in any doubt about making a referral, you can always contact us, and we will advise you as to what should happen next.

Your feedback

This form is for reporting incorrect website content, technical issues, or general website feedback.

Contact us if you want to get in touch about a council service instead.

All fields are required.

Leave your email address so that we can provide a response.

This helps us direct your feedback to the appropriate council.