Skip to content

We use cookies to make the site simpler. Find out more about cookies

Close alert
Services in Christchurch

Contact adult social care services

During the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we have made changes to our services for vulnerable adults to make sure that they are both effective and safe.

See further information about changes to services.

Contact us during office hours

We provide a range of information, advice and services to adults with care and support needs or who have caring responsibilities.

Our social care teams can be reached through Care Direct who can give advice on getting care and the help we offer.

You can submit your own initial assessment using our online assessment form

Contact us out of hours

Telephone 0300 123 9895

The out of hours service:

  • provides emergency cover and access to essential services when our daytime services are closed
  • gives information and advice and, where necessary, makes visits to further assess needs and provide services
  • is open Monday to Thursday from 5pm to 8.40am and from 4pm Friday to 8.40am Monday
  • is for adult and children's social care

Report Abuse

Call 01202 454979 if you, or someone you know is being abused, or think they may be.

Call 0300 123 9895 for the Out of Hours Emergency Duty Service (EDS), if it is outside of normal office hours.

Contact the Police on 999 if you think someone may be at immediate risk of harm.

If you're not sure what abuse is, we have more information about what might be abuse.

Provider contact

If you are a service provider and would like your organisation to be included on our directory, or if you need to inform us of any changes to your current entry, please email us with brief details:

Your feedback

This form is for reporting incorrect website content, technical issues, or general website feedback.

Contact us if you want to get in touch about a council service instead.

All fields are required.

Leave your email address so that we can provide a response.

This helps us direct your feedback to the appropriate council.