Scrap metal and motor salvage licence - Christchurch
All licences are valid for 3 years.
The Christchurch Borough street index show what area is covered by the local authority.
Before you start
You should read the collector's licence statutory requirements and the site licence statutory requirements before you apply.
You must provide the following documents with your application:
- environment agency permits and/or waste carrier licence
- basic criminal records disclosure certificate - all applicants will require one of these. The certificate must be dated within three months of submitting your application and is available from Disclosure Scotland
- photographic ID - all applicants must present either a valid photocard driving licence or passport in person
- evidence of Home address - this can be a utility bill, council tax demand/statement, bank or credit card statement
- evidence of bank details - confirming details supplied in the application e.g. bank statement
Site licences are £616.
Collectors licences are £460
Apply for a scrap metal and motor salvage licence
You can apply and pay for a licence on Gov.uk. You will also need to supply the supporting documents.
Alternatively, you can complete the application form and return it to us along with the fee and supporting documents:
Check if a dealer is on the list of Christchurch licensed dealers.