Skip to content

We use cookies to make the site simpler. Find out more about cookies

Close alert
Services in Christchurch

Christchurch gambling licences

You need a licence for the following activities in Christchurch which are regulated under the Gambling Act 2005:

Premises licences


  • adult gaming centres

  • bingo premises

  • betting offices (including tracks)

  • casinos

  • licensed family entertainment centres



  • club gaming

  • club gaming machines

  • gaming machines on alcohol licensed premises

  • prize gaming

  • unlicensed family entertainment centres



  • temporary use

  • occasional use


  • small society lottery registrations

Licensing policy

The Christchurch Borough Council statement of licensing policy gives details of how we will consider applications and notices in respect of the above activities.

Licence fees

View the Christchurch Borough Council licence fees.

Register of licensed premises

View the Christchurch Borough Council licence register, which shows the current licences granted.

Your feedback

This form is for reporting incorrect website content, technical issues, or general website feedback.

Contact us if you want to get in touch about a council service instead.

All fields are required.

Leave your email address so that we can provide a response.

This helps us direct your feedback to the appropriate council.