Skip to content

We use cookies to make the site simpler. Find out more about cookies

Close alert
Services in Christchurch

Report a lost or stolen van permit

If you have lost your van permit or had it stolen and want a replacement permit, please complete our online form to let us know.

You will need to upload a copy of your new V5 form or copy of a letter of authorisation, if you are borrowing the van from your employer.

All of your previous visits to our recycling centres made using the previous permit will be deducted from your replacement van permit. The earliest renewal date of your replacement van permit will remain the same as your previous permit.

Report a lost or stolen van permit

Please use our online form to report your lost or stolen van permit

You will receive an email when:

  • your application is complete and submitted to us
  • your van permit is ready for collection from your nominated recycling centre.

If approved, your van permit will be ready within ten working days from the date of your valid application.

When you collect your van permit, you will need to bring proof of your identity and residency such as your driving licence and Council Tax bill.

Your feedback

This form is for reporting incorrect website content, technical issues, or general website feedback.

Contact us if you want to get in touch about a council service instead.

All fields are required.

Leave your email address so that we can provide a response.

This helps us direct your feedback to the appropriate council.