Skip to content

We use cookies to make the site simpler. Find out more about cookies

Close alert
Services in Christchurch

Change your details

Moving house

If you are moving within Christchurch, please take your bin with you to your new property. You can update your address using your self service account. This way we can keep our records up to date and make sure you receive your updated information pack and any other details we need to send you.

If you are moving to Bournemouth or Poole, or out of the Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole Council area, please call us on 01202 451199.

Let us know you've moved

If you have moved with Christchurch, please update your address.

Moving into a house which already has a garden waste bin

If the garden waste bin has a valid sticker on it, then this bin has been paid for by the previous owners and you can continue using the service for the rest of the year.

If the bin does not have a valid sticker on it, you will need to register for the service.

Change your personal details

If any of your personal details have changed, you can change your details when you are renewing your garden waste service subscription online. You need to update your details before you register for garden waste.

Your feedback

This form is for reporting incorrect website content, technical issues, or general website feedback.

Contact us if you want to get in touch about a council service instead.

All fields are required.

Leave your email address so that we can provide a response.

This helps us direct your feedback to the appropriate council.